Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Miscellaneous Items

Just want to get a few things out of the way.

First off, copyright license. I've added a little license gadget underneath the "about me" (may change the layout later); basically, unless explicitly stated otherwise, everything I post is under the CC BY license (creative commons, with attribution). Basically, feel free to use my code as you wish - all I ask in return is some sort of link to me (such as this blog).

Next - feedback. I'm still getting used to blogging in general, and would appreciate any (constructive) feedback on things such as the layout or the content. For example, how often should I make "technical" posts vs. more "laid-back" posts? How often should I post in general? Should I change the positioning of anything, or the color scheme?

Finally, the code itself. Would anyone be interested in me maintaining a git repository for the code? I could create a few branches, including a "master" or "stable" branch for the well-tested code, and a "dev"/"unstable"/"experimental"/etc. branch for newer code.

Again, if you have any questions/comments, feel free to contact me.

Have a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment